Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Perfectly Smoothie



Monica got me hooked on making smoothies when she told me how she makes them so easily, and they come out so yummy! She makes hers a little different than I do now, but I basically make them the same way each time. I like these much better than other homemade smoothies that use ice because they don't taste watered down at all- they're rich and thick and smooth, and so fast.

The Perfect Smoothie:
Frozen fruit of your choice
milk
6 oz. container of yogurt of your choice
orange juice (optional, sometimes I splash some in for a different flavor)

Directions:
Dump the desired amount of ingredients into a blender and blend until fruit is smooth. Add additional milk until it is the desired consistency.

That's it! Mmmm. I could eat these every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment