Monday, March 29, 2010

Labels

To my fellow sisters and anyone else who may be posting on this blog:
Please use labels. You know, at the bottom of the post put words in to describe your recipe, such as chicken, pork, easy, quick, cookies, you get the picture. If you don't do this, then I can't find them easily. I'll still have to go back and look through many posts to find what I want. If you are confused, look at my post and you will see it is labeled with a few words. Then you can look on the side of our blog and see a "labels" section and you can find what you want easy and efficiently. Kapish? Also, will you go back to your posts and add labels so that someday when I want to make carrot cake or tangy piggy pork yumminess, then I can just look at the labels and hit pork, or cake, instead of searching through all the blog. And thank you. And love you.

You will notice that this post has no labels--that is because it is not a recipe. Except maybe a recipe for no disaster. Bwa ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for teaching me. I meant to ask you how to do it earlier:)

    ReplyDelete