Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Easy Herbed Pork Chops



I wanted a quick and easy pork chop marinade that I could throw together on days when I'm too exhausted after work to make something time consuming, and with all this nice weather we've been getting I want to grill out all the time.  (Not to mention, when we grill, that usually means my husband is doing it:)

I found this recipe while randomly surfing the internet one day from grilling.com.  It was so easy and turned out really tender and tasty.  Why didn't I think of using Italian dressing before?  This has become my go-to, weeknight, pork chop grilling recipe.


Herbed Pork Chops


4 pork chops, 3/4-in. thick
1 c. reduced fat Italian dressing
4 tbsp. fresh herbs (combination of your choice, such as basil, oregano, chives, rosemary)

Marinate pork chops in bowl or plastic bag for at least 1 hour before grilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment