Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Garlic-Rosemary Pork Chops



I may have mentioned that I recently have been loving coconut. The other flavor that I now love is Rosemary. I planned on making pork chops for dinner and was wanting something different and I came across this recipe on Our Best Bites. I worried a little after tasting the rub (before putting it on the pork chops) that it was going to be too mustardy, but my fears were unfounded. The mustard must've (he he) absorbed into the pork chops, leaving only yumminess. I served it with garlic mashed potatoes and a green salad and it was excellent. And if you serve it on a Strawberry Shortcake plate with a princess place mat, it tastes that much better (look at Aurora eyeing my yummy pork chops).


Garlic-Rosemary Pork Chops
Adapted from: www.ourbestbites.com
4 pork chops
2 1/2 Tbsp. oil
4 tsp. dried rosemary
2 1/2 Tbsp. honey mustard
5 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
A few dashes of pepper

Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Stir together the oil, rosemary, mustard, garlic, kosher salt and pepper until well combined. Rub into pork chops (all sides). Bake at 450 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.

No comments:

Post a Comment