Sunday, March 4, 2012

Quick and Easy Beef Stir Fry


Lynnette gave me this recipe the other night, when I was feeling lazy and didn't have any dinner plans.  This is a quick, super easy way to make a yummy stir fry.  Somehow, I had never heard to do stir fry this way.  Maybe everyone else is already in on the secret, but if you aren't, you will be glad that I am telling you.  All this takes is beef, veggies and soy sauce.  And a pinch of sugar if you like a little sweet with your salty (like I do).  And that is it!  It took about 15 minutes to prepare!


Quick and Easy Beef Stir Fry


1 steak, sliced into thin strips
sliced vegetables (anything works-broccoli, peppers, celery, onions, etc.)
soy sauce-to taste
pinch of sugar


In a frying pan, cook your steak in a little soy sauce.  I didn't measure, I just dumped some in.  I would do a little at first and add a little more later if you feel like you need it.  Add a pinch of sugar if you want.  Cook it until your steak is done as much as you like.  Remove the steak strips and set them aside.  Put the sliced veggies in the pan and cook them until crisp-tender.  Add the steak back in and let it all cook for a couple of minutes.  Serve it over rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment