Chicken Fajita Skillet
-
This Chicken Fajita Skillet Is an Easy Weeknight Dinner If you love chicken
fajitas, you are going to love this Chicken Fajita Skillet. It has all of
the f...
Friday Things #598
-
Friday Things #598
1. Dominic has been feeling great since his last immunotherapy treatment.
He missed one day of cross country practice right after he go...
Brown Butter Banana Bread
-
[image: A stack of banana bread slices being cut into with a fork.]With a
rich, nutty and almost toffee like flavor, Brown Butter Banana Bread is an
absolu...
Best Oatmeal Cowboy Cookies
-
Some cookies need to do it all, be a little chewy, crunchy, and packed with
enough mix-ins to make everyone happy. That’s exactly what these oatmeal
cowboy...
Small Batch Sour Cream Apple Bars
-
These Small Batch Apple Pie Bars have all the sweet cinnamon-apple goodness
of traditional apple pie, baked into easy, handheld bars. This recipe makes
4...
Bacon Potato and Leek Soup
-
[image: A bowl of Bacon Potato and Leek Soup.]Bacon Potato and Leek Soup is
a creamy soup loaded with crispy bacon, tender potatoes, leeks, and
vegetables....
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
-
[image: drizzling icing over cinnamon roll bubble bites]These Cinnamon Roll
Bubble Bites make the perfect sweet treat for your family and friends! A
fun tw...
Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice
-
This recipe for Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice is an old-school Our Best
Bites classic that is pretty much my go-to side dish with any summery,
tropical...
Big Announcement!!
-
The Sisters Cafe is moving!! All the great recipes and same content will
now be found at www.melandboyskitchen.com! See you there!! xoxoxo Melanie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie with Pretzel Crust
-
I'm not really a pie person. But, there are a few times a year where it's
practically required to make and/or eat pie. I grew up eating, and actually
lo...
Breakfast For Dinner with Krusteaz
-
Breakfast is quite possibly my favorite meal- when there's sweet and
savory, and never ending freshly brewed coffee, I am a happy woman. Throw
in some salt...
No bake brownie bites (from Marathon Mom)
-
These no-bake brownie bites are from the Marathon Mom
http://themarathonmom.com/no-bake-brownie-bites.htm it is one of the few
recipes that doesn't need ...
Fresh Bottled Pickles
-
We have so many pickling cucumbers this year we cant eat them fast enough.
One thing I am picky about is my pickles. If they are the nasty ones that
sit...
I'm here-and on Facebook!
-
Ok so I know I've been a major letdown lately, I havent blogged in about a
month.
We have had a birthday, company coming to stay with us and more company ...
No comments:
Post a Comment