Sunday, August 18, 2019

My Favorite Chicken Marinade


I found this marinade recipe early in the summer, and it was so delicious that we have ended up using it multiple times this year.  We love it!  I have shared it with some of my sisters, and they felt the same.  It is now my go-to marinade for grilling.

Chicken Marinade
from: modernhoney.com

2 lbs. chicken breasts, tenders or thighs
1/3 c. olive oil
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1/4 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper

In a bowl, stir all the ingredients together, except for the chicken.  Poke the chicken with a fork all over it.  Place the chicken in the marinade, either in the bowl, or in a large ziploc bag, and let it marinate for at least 30 minutes in your refrigerator.  4-5 hours of marinading is best, however, I have done mine for about 30 minutes, and it was still very tender.  Cook it on your grill and enjoy what's left of your hot summer nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment